Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez MD
Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Billerica, MA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez - Posted on February 28th, 2017
Do NOT use him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez - Posted on March 29th, 2015
He thinks he's being funny when in fact he's rude and insulting. I was informed by one of the nurses that he doesn't return patient calls and if you want to speak with him you'll have to make an appointment with him. Makes me think the reason behind that is so he can bill for an office visit. He's very unprofessional. I gave him 3 chances and I'm done!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez - Posted on January 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez - Posted on October 1st, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez - Posted on August 4th, 2014
32 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLAHEY BILLERICA, 267 Boston Rd Ste 20, North Billerica, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez, MD - Internal Medicine in North Billerica, MA, in this video.
Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Billerica, MA.