2.8

Neutral

Bad Doctor

Don't waist your time seeing this guy. He doesn't care about his patients at all!!

Do NOT use him!

He thinks he's being funny when in fact he's rude and insulting. I was informed by one of the nurses that he doesn't return patient calls and if you want to speak with him you'll have to make an appointment with him. Makes me think the reason behind that is so he can bill for an office visit. He's very unprofessional. I gave him 3 chances and I'm done!

Good doctor

Doctor does a very thorough physical. Good sense of humor. Cleans my earwax himself, which puts me in a relaxed mood and makes it easier for me to remember things I need to tell him. Very quick to refer me to a specialist when needed.

Ignored

He ignored my leg pain for years. Embarrassed me and told me nothing was wrong. Changed doctors and it was determined I needed a aortic bi femoral bypass and if was caught earlier I would of been able to get a stent. Less evasive.

Medication

Impossible to get through to the office and doctor will not call in prior approval. I have been calling the office and leaving messages for 1 month. Need to find a new PC.

RUDE

This doctor was not professional at all. After MD left the exam room went down the hall speaking to the nurses about me in a demeaning way. I would not recommend this "doctor" at all. I believe he needs to grow up.

Dr. Glenn B Gutierrez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Billerica, MA.