Dr. Glenn Hardesty Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Hardesty?

Horrible horrible person

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I WENT UP TO MY NEIFHBORS APT TO BORROW SOME EAR DROPS FOR MY SWIMMERS EAR AND I STEPPED ON A PIECE OF GLASS GOING DOWN THE STAIRS WHICH MADE ME FALL AND BRAKE MY TAIL BONE,I TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THE GLASS OUT OF MY FOOT BUT IT WAS TOO DEEP SO I COULDNT STAND OR SIT OR ANYTHING I FINALLY WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM AND UNFORTUNEATELY I GOT THERE RIGHT BEFORE THIS DOCTOR GOT OFF SO ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS LEAVE HE REFUSED TO TAKE THE GLASS OUT TELLING ME I NEED TO GO TO A PODITITRIS AND OF COURSE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR A BROKE TAIL BONE AND HE WOULDNT EVEN GIVE ME AN ANTIBIOTIC FOR MY FOOT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS RED AND SWOLLEN WHEN I TRIED TO COMPLAIN TO THE NURSE OR ADMINISTRATION HE TOLD THEM TO CALL SECURITY AND IF I DIDNT LEAVE HE WOULD HAVE THEM CALL THE POLICE THE NURSE TOLD ME IF I WOULD JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHIFT ANOTHER DOCTOR WOULD SEE ME BUT I WAS SO UPSET I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS BY ANYONE ESPECIALLY A DOCTOR,THIS IS A EVIL EVIL MAN

i was seen by this doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2009

this doctor Glenn Hardesty is not only a bad doctor but a horrible person as well.. he did not diagnose my problem.. i had horrible stomach pains and he said he couldnt find anything wrong with me.. i went to a "free" hospital and they defintely found my MAJOR stomach problem.. even though i did not have insurance.. this "doctor" needs to be removed from the hospital he works at.. he will not help a patient unless he is getting paid by their insurance company.

Posted on July 14th, 2012