Dr. Glenn A Harper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn A Harper?

Please come back to Kenova area. I miss you and definitely need a good doctor!! You are the best!

I liked Dr. Harper, but had to switch to another doctor because his office staff was horrible! It is impossible to get in to see him or the other dr. with him when you are sick..Any time I've ever called I was told to go to urgent care because they were just too busy?? Numerous times my prescription refills weren't called in until 2 or 3 days later. I've had to find a new doctor because I just didn't feel comfortable with the incompetence of the staff there.

wonderful doctor

My family and I are really sorry that he is now longer in practice He was a very patient and concerned doctor I wish that he will come back

Office staff is really nice. Dr. Harper seems to really care for his patients.

Wonderful

Very friendly and appropriate. I trust him with all diagnosis and treatment. Very knowledgeable. Has zero tolerance for substance abusers.

Dr. Harper

Horrible bedside manner. I do mean horrible. He laughs inappropriately at almost everything. Once when I told him I thought it was allergies he said, "ok lets see doctor." And it was allergies, of course, I have them every year at this time and it always does the same thing to me.

DR HARPER TREATED ME LIKE A FRIEND RATHER THAN JUST A NUMBER...FOR THAT I AM GREATLY INDEBTED.

Yelled at another patient

I was in the waiting room and Dr Harper was screaming at a patient that he is a doctor. I don't know what this was about, but then he screamed for the patient to leave his office or he would call the police. The patient appeared to be the victim of this doctors vicious verbal attack. I hope it was just a bad day for him, because Kenova needs good doctors. I know he ruined my day and I was not the one being yelled at.