Dr. Glenn Hirsch Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Amateurish, in it for the wrong reasons

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Saw Dr Hirsch in 1982 for family counseling, and 1-on-1 sessions with his assistant Patricia. Neither of them seemed to have a problem-solving mentality. Both had passive mindsets and seemed unwilling and maybe even incapable when it came to making original observations. They would ask me to say good things about myself, and then automatically disagree with me. Or ask me to talk about the bad things about myself, and then automatically agree. On the day told Patricia that I thought their help was useless and that I was unwilling to continue, she demanded cash money for my balance, right then and there. It's been a long time and hopefully they have gained ground. Even then, though, they were bragging on their credentials and trying to press upon me how lucky I was to have them helping me.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Don't recommend Glenn Hirsch, MD.

Doctor Glenn Hirsch, MD Does Not Return Urgent Phone Calls

Posted on March 1st, 2013

If you like a doctor that returns your urgent phone calls, this is not the one for you. We called him three times; and one week later; we are still waiting...

Posted on July 14th, 2014