Dr. Glenn Ho Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Ho?

Posted on October 5th, 2015

His staff are the worst. They are rude and not interest in his patient's at all

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Very, Very long wait time in this office. I have waited 2-3 hours to see him. At least a 2 hour wait. He does spend time with you once you are in his office. Perhaps 20 min or so, but waiting for over 2 hours is unbearable and it was always the same every time that I went it. I had him as a doctor for 7 years. He was not even able to diagnoise that I had high blood presure although he took my blood pressure everytime that I went in. I had to tell him that every other doc I ever saw was concerned about my bp. He finally after I brought it up as a concern took note of it and put me on bp medication. Also was unable to diagnois quite a number of other problems and just kind of waived them off or sent me to the emergency instead of trying to handle it. Told me to take Aleeve for couple of years and then when I went in repeatly for stomach problems that he couldn't diagnoise and kept sending me to the emergency room for come to find out that the Aleeve was what was causing the problems in the first place. He did not make the connections at all. Just told me to keep taking the Aleeve. When I stoped low and behold the pain started to go away. So it was the aleeve all along and he should have been smart enough to make the connection but didn't. All in all I was dissatisfied with this doctor.

Waiting time is horrible!

Posted on April 8th, 2009

I have only seen him once even though I have made 4 appointments with him over the course of 2 years. Despite the fact that I had an appointment with him, I still had to wait at least an hour to see him! Sometimes 2 hours! I RAN OUT OF PATIENCE and decided to leave and never go back! It's insane! Why would they think that it's ok to waste 2 hours of my time just to be seen by him for less than 5 minutes?!

Wonderfull man

Posted on December 19th, 2008

This is absolutly the best MD i have ever been to... his wife is a witch though so watch out for her if shes in the office that day

Posted on November 15th, 2014