Dr. Glenn E Jennings Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn E Jennings?

I had one conversation with Dr Jennings about my 16 year old daughter in his care. My daughter was there for two days, and I finally had to call him. He was very condescending and basically a smartass. He will be of know help at all to my child.

This doctor accurately diagnosed my daughter and stabilized her on medications. He returns phone calls the same day and sometimes even answers the phone directly. I am very thankful to Dr. Jennings for his expertise and compassion. He has truly helped my daughter manage and understand her bi-polar disorder. I am thankful that we found him.

Dr. Glenn E Jennings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.