Dr. Glenn Kershen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Kershen?

Posted on July 5th, 2016

saw dr kershen for blood in urine. he did all appropriate tests and was very kind and caring!

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Very nice gentleman and doctor! Helped me a lot!!! Very professional, caring and says it like it is!!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Greatly improved my quality of life. I owe him a great deal of thanks.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

wonderful with patients

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Like him VERY much. A very nice, professional man.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Caring!!!!!

rude staff

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

I have to start by saying I had so many questions about my kidney stones I even wrote them down even Dr Kershen was very nice great personality but seemed really short for time I waited over an 1 1/2 hrs to see him and he spent less then 5 min with me told me that I need to schedule a different appointment for a procedure so when I called beck the staff was really rude and short didn't answer any of my questions and seemed like I was an inconvenience they where not flexible with appointment times and then did not return my phone call

Fit to be tied

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Poor excuse for a doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2013

Most memorable: 1 had to pay my copay upfront - this should have been my first warning 2 Nurse was OK - I told her why I was there and some of my PSA history 3 Doctor came in - told him the same - he expounded on how expert he was and then berated my family doctor for treating me improperly - when I asked him about the reason I came in he responded "Oh, that's a bladder control problem" and raced out the doo to the next exam room - don't know who was in there but apparently more important than me - bottom line he did not address the problem I came in with. 4 I would not recommend him for any type of medical problem - I would sooner trust a Vet!

73 yr old male

Posted on June 5th, 2013

In my life time I have had many doctors. Dr. Kershen is one of the best I have had treat me. His surgery was just as he explained and the results were just as he promised. His follow up is very good and he is friendly and knowledgable and can explain in laymens terms what is going on with the treatment. He gave me many options to think about before surgery. I am very happy with his treatment with me and for me.

no return call

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr Kershen. Is nice and kind. But when I kept telling him how often i had to urine after the bladder cancer surgery. He didn't seem to care. And it took two weeks to get a call back.

Rude staff

Posted on March 5th, 2013

His staff refused to help me get my prescriptions twice...both time his office lost the fax...only way to get it filled if fax is lost is to call medco...they refused...worst doctor experience ever