Dr. Glenn Kroog Is this you?

4.7

Rr. KROOG is MARVELOUS !

DR GLENN KROOG IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR! I have Kidney Cancer and Dr. Kroog is the 5th oncologist i've seen since 2006 (i fired my first oncologist, who was not from MSKCC, because of mistakes made). Dr. Kroog has been my oncologist since September, 2007. He's caring, a down-to-earth guy & He's up front meaning he knows what he's doing & is honest! I speak freely & he too speaks freely! When i had my craniotomy in 2008, i found him sitting at my bedside! That made an impression on me! His assistant Amanda is great and so is Samantha. I highly recommend Dr. Glenn Kroog! The only negative is the wait time during appointments, but HEY! Look at ALL the people with cancer! HE's under LOTs of Stress!! DR. KROOG is a GOOD Doctor!

He's great! High energy and funny!

Smart, insightful, caring and WILL go out of his way to speak with you. And awesome, awesome bed-side manners. He exudes confidence, which in turn, makes you feel relaxed, comfortable, safe and in very good hands. Very honest too. Nothing but praise for him. And he wasn't even my main oncologist. If Dr. Kroog cant make you laugh, which important during our crisis, he you're just a grinch! =)

they could do better

he needs to come n a little earlier...

Metastatic Melanoma