Have you seen Dr. Glenn L Goldstein?

Dr Goldstein saved my life. I found out, from a colonscopy, from a different colon-rectal doctor that I had a mass in my colon. He no longer performed surgeries so he immediately called Dr Goldstein to inform him about my mass that he had just found. I was in surgery a week later and Dr Goldstein had succussfully remove all cancer and cancer cells. By the grace of God, I didn't even have to have chemo. Dr Goldstein has a great bedside manner and was very concerned not only about my cancer but about our (my wife) frame of mind. I went back for a year follow up colonoscopy and was informed that there were no signs of recurring cancer. I highly recommend Dr Goldstein. He gets a 5 star rating from me.

My Hero

Not only did Dr. Goldstein save my mother's life, but he also treated her and our family like he would his own. He made sacrifices for our family that only a hero would. He found my mother's stage 4 colon cancer when she was 30 and I was 4, and he didn't give up until he gave her a clean bill of health. He also went above and beyond for her and our family in the years following her remission report. One time, even though she was not being treated at Lutheran, when I contacted him telling him that the doctors could not figure out why or exactly where she was bleeding internally, he came to provide his services and she recovered. So, when it was time for me to get my first colonoscopy at the age of 19, Dr. Goldstein was the only person I trusted with the job. He was still the amazing man that I remembered. I was provided with the best bedside manner and treated with the utmost respect. I would (and do) recommend Dr. Goldstein to anyone who needs a colon/rectal oncologist. He is and will always be my hero.

I will never have another colonoscopy thanks to Dr Glenn Goldstein. I was not sedated at all and felt everything that was going on. He had 3 nurses to hold me still as I was writing in pain. I don't understand why he would continue with the procedure knowing how much pain I was in. I have had a colonoscopy before and it was a piece of cake. It was almost like he was hurting me on purpose.

Dirty office and No Explanations

I went to Dr. Goldstein with a problem. He was over an hour late, the lobby was extremely dirty and when I saw him, he didn't listen. I still have the problem and I'm afraid to seen another doc because of him. The issue he "treated" is worse than before.

A breeze

In and out quickly for the colonoscopy 5-16-18. Very organized and friendly. Lets one know exactly what is going to happen. 40 plus years of experience and it showed. Will use him again without hesitation .

Care

Absolutely love Dr Goldstien. Very caring, to the point, knowledgable. Totally trust his judgement. On time, friendly...would never hesitate in going back. All around GOOD person, fabulous dr R. Mizzel l

Greg C

He fit me in for emergency colon cancer surgery on referral from my colon doctor.

He did well, I did wake up once during the procedure and it was a very uncomfortable. They did put me back under when they realized I was moaning.

I have to say, Dr. Goldstein gave an accurate diagnosis of a very scary condition; however, his bedside manner was very abrupt and didn't help my anxiety in the least. I thought his staff was similar in their actions. He's a good surgeon, and they may be enough for you, but I need some TLC to go along with it. If you need that too, Dr. Goldstein is not for you.

Awesome CR doc!

LOVE, love, love Dr. Goldstein! Had the unfortunate issue of a rectal fistula that needed surgical repair. I had seen 2 other CR docs prior to my consult to Dr. Goldstein and the other doctors made me want to run far away, as quickly as I could from their offices. I did me research before beginning my physician visits as how a doc should proceed with proper diagnosis, recommended procedures for resolution, and possible complications. Dr. Goldstein was the ONLY one that performed a textbook exam, and answered all my questions. He has a wonderful in office personality (especially helpful when dealing with CR issues), is extremely kind and knowledgeable, and is a focused and professional surgeon in the OR. I hope to never have to deal with a rectal fistula ever again in my life, but if I have to travel down this road again it will be with Dr. Goldstein holding my hand, encouraging me, and fixing the problem. AAA+++ for Dr. Goldstein.....He's a God-send!

Hemorrhoid and scar tissue surgery

Dr. Goldstein is very friendly and to the point kind of doctor. He jokes around with you and makes you laugh. He made me feel very comfortable before two surgeries he did for me, one 12 years ago and one three days ago. I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Glenn L Goldstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.