Dr. Glenn L Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn L Goldstein?

Greg C

He fit me in for emergency colon cancer surgery on referral from my colon doctor.

He did well, I did wake up once during the procedure and it was a very uncomfortable. They did put me back under when they realized I was moaning.

I have to say, Dr. Goldstein gave an accurate diagnosis of a very scary condition; however, his bedside manner was very abrupt and didn't help my anxiety in the least. I thought his staff was similar in their actions. He's a good surgeon, and they may be enough for you, but I need some TLC to go along with it. If you need that too, Dr. Goldstein is not for you.

Awesome CR doc!

LOVE, love, love Dr. Goldstein! Had the unfortunate issue of a rectal fistula that needed surgical repair. I had seen 2 other CR docs prior to my consult to Dr. Goldstein and the other doctors made me want to run far away, as quickly as I could from their offices. I did me research before beginning my physician visits as how a doc should proceed with proper diagnosis, recommended procedures for resolution, and possible complications. Dr. Goldstein was the ONLY one that performed a textbook exam, and answered all my questions. He has a wonderful in office personality (especially helpful when dealing with CR issues), is extremely kind and knowledgeable, and is a focused and professional surgeon in the OR. I hope to never have to deal with a rectal fistula ever again in my life, but if I have to travel down this road again it will be with Dr. Goldstein holding my hand, encouraging me, and fixing the problem. AAA+++ for Dr. Goldstein.....He's a God-send!

Hemorrhoid and scar tissue surgery

Dr. Goldstein is very friendly and to the point kind of doctor. He jokes around with you and makes you laugh. He made me feel very comfortable before two surgeries he did for me, one 12 years ago and one three days ago. I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Glenn L Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.