Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn M Lamuraglia has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Glenn M Lamuraglia has the following 24 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Aortic Rupture
- Vascular Malformations
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Varicose Veins
- Pathologic Constriction
- Carotid Stenosis
- Colon Cancer
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Glenn M Lamuraglia has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Glenn M Lamuraglia is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Absolutely amazing doctor. He's preformed numerous procedures and bypass surgery on me. The only doctor I will trust. He truly cares about his patients.
My father has been seeing Dr. Lamuraglia for years. He is an amazing surgeon and has done wonders for my father. On the flip side he has no bedside manner ~ I am afraid of him, I hate to have to ask him a question ~ he is short on answers & condescending. Even speaking with staff of the wait room they agree that he is difficult and hear this from families all the time. BUT I guess we deal with it based on his surgical procedures and the fact that his fellows are wonderful!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
39 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Glenn M Lamuraglia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMassachusetts Gen Hospital, 15 Parkman St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn M Lamuraglia in this video.
Dr. Glenn M Lamuraglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.