Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn W Laub
Dr. Glenn W Laub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Laub is affiliated with Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Laub has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn W Laub has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Diabetes Complications
- Lung Cancer
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Vascular Malformations
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Laub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1981
New York University
Dr. Glenn W Laub accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Francis Medical Center, 601 Hamilton Ave, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn W Laub in this video.
Dr. Glenn W Laub is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.