More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn J Lawlor Jr
Dr. Glenn J Lawlor Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA, with another office in Sherman Oaks, CA. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lawlor is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Lawlor has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn J Lawlor Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Lawlor is an exceptional human being who happens to be an exceptionally knowledgeable and kind doctor. You would think there couldn't be a better combination, but there is more. Doctor Lawlor is accessible by phone and actually sees the patient as a person with their own set of unique and specific circumstances. He listens to the patient before he treats the symptoms. I have been going to him for 27 years and although circumstances have forced me to be in an HMO that he is not a part of, I cannot give up going to the best doctor for my health issues, Doctor Lawlor.
Dr. Lawlor is the MOST caring doctor I have EVER been to and I have seen my share of the medical profession. He has his patients' interests at heart and is very knowledgeable and caring.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2008, 2014, 2011, 2009, 2015, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lawlor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Glenn J Lawlor Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn J Lawlor Jr in this video.
Dr. Glenn J Lawlor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.