Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Lieberman MD
Dr. Glenn Lieberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilford, NH, with another office in Meredith, NH. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lieberman is affiliated with Franklin Regional Hospital, Lakes Region General Hospital and Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Lieberman has 2 locations
Dr. Glenn Lieberman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Glenn Lieberman has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Glenn Lieberman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn Lieberman - Posted on March 15th, 2019
Dr. Lieberman saved my life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn Lieberman - Posted on November 14th, 2018
I wish I could give Dr. Lieberman 1000 stars! Dr. Lieberman is the best surgeon, I was horrified to have a back surgery, Dr. Lieberman was very understanding and patient. I got to the point that I could not walk and couldn't live with the pain any more. I decided to have a back surgery. Dr. Lieberman did a fantastic job, it has been over 3 years I am doing amazing, with my new back I workout every day even kickboxing doesn't bother me. I am so thankful for Dr. Lieberman. Thank you Dr. Lieberman you saved my life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn Lieberman - Posted on May 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn Lieberman - Posted on December 15th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn Lieberman - Posted on August 8th, 2013
Dr. Lieberman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franklin Regional Hospital
Lakes Region General Hospital
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Orthopedic Professional Association
Fellowship Faculty of NEIMISS
20 Years Experience
UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson
Graduated in 1993
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn Lieberman, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Gilford, NH, in this video.
Dr. Glenn Lieberman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gilford, NH.