Movement

I think he is dam good at his job,and I think he is just going to get better...

Dr. Lieberman saved my life!

I wish I could give Dr. Lieberman 1000 stars! Dr. Lieberman is the best surgeon, I was horrified to have a back surgery, Dr. Lieberman was very understanding and patient. I got to the point that I could not walk and couldn't live with the pain any more. I decided to have a back surgery. Dr. Lieberman did a fantastic job, it has been over 3 years I am doing amazing, with my new back I workout every day even kickboxing doesn't bother me. I am so thankful for Dr. Lieberman. Thank you Dr. Lieberman you saved my life!

Did my surgery very very pleased he worries n he does his job the eight way i woild recommend anyone to him

Dr. Glenn Lieberman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gilford, NH.

Dr. Glenn Lieberman Is this you?