Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn E Lipton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I had gone in with a severe Ankle injury and was seen by Dr. Lipton. Was very courteous but misdiagnosed my ankle. I was told it was a "grade 3 elevated sprain", when in fact I had torn all of the ligaments but one. I ended up walking on it for four weeks before he realized and stated "it should have been casted" and not placed in a walking boot. I to this day still have problems with it and can only think that walking on it for that time frame did more damage to it. He was very quick and did not look at it accurately.
Dr Lipton spends the time understanding you and your injury. He listened to my needs and explained how the treatments would work for me. I did wait to see him, but he didn't rush me at all. He apologized for being late even admitted it happens often. But he said " if ever I out my family need him urgently he would be there for us too " He even called after 8 PM to go over my MRI results, so I wouldn't worry until my next visit. He is a great Doctor who cares
This office overbooks and wait time is always over an hour to see doctor. Had to wait two weeks to get injection for knee approved by insurance because this staff was negligent in the submitting of request..I called and was gave excuses but when I called insurance it was the doctors office that made mistake. Should not have had to wait a month to receive injection. Also they do not return calls promptly. Front desk people are incompetent. Don't care!! Would never recommend this practice!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Glenn E Lipton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Orthopaedics, 1561 Medical Dr, Pottstown, PA
Dr. Glenn E Lipton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.