Dr. Glenn Lipton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Lipton?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Dr. Lipton takes the time to explain xrays and surgery to be done.

Past experience

Posted on November 11th, 2016

I had gone in with a severe Ankle injury and was seen by Dr. Lipton. Was very courteous but misdiagnosed my ankle. I was told it was a "grade 3 elevated sprain", when in fact I had torn all of the ligaments but one. I ended up walking on it for four weeks before he realized and stated "it should have been casted" and not placed in a walking boot. I to this day still have problems with it and can only think that walking on it for that time frame did more damage to it. He was very quick and did not look at it accurately.

Great Doc

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Explains everything. Takes his time. Worth waiting for.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr Lipton spends the time understanding you and your injury. He listened to my needs and explained how the treatments would work for me. I did wait to see him, but he didn't rush me at all. He apologized for being late even admitted it happens often. But he said " if ever I out my family need him urgently he would be there for us too " He even called after 8 PM to go over my MRI results, so I wouldn't worry until my next visit. He is a great Doctor who cares

Posted on October 1st, 2015

This office overbooks and wait time is always over an hour to see doctor. Had to wait two weeks to get injection for knee approved by insurance because this staff was negligent in the submitting of request..I called and was gave excuses but when I called insurance it was the doctors office that made mistake. Should not have had to wait a month to receive injection. Also they do not return calls promptly. Front desk people are incompetent. Don't care!! Would never recommend this practice!!!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Expect to wait over an hour to see Dr. Front desk is not courteous in returning calls back to patient..do not accept responsibility in making mistakes in insurance claims. Would not reccommend this practice at all !!!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr Lipton, a very caring, conservative, talented surgeon. You will never experience a feeling of being rushed when in his office. He takes his time and he LISTENS. Surgical skills excellent.

frustrated

Posted on September 11th, 2015

After a week of phone calls and multiple phone calls from our insurance company he still has not done the pre-authorization for a test he ordered. Very frustrating

Posted on August 13th, 2015

My husband saw Dr Lipton for a "torn rotator cuff" and he told him he needed surgery ASAP. We went for a second opinion at the Rothman Institute and the surgeon there said it wasn't torn and he just needed Physical Therapy. My husband is now getting therapy and is improving daily. I am very disappointed in Dr Lipton because I've seen him a few times and love his personality. However, I doubt I will ever return.

no repsect for appointment time or your time

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

been using this office many times. they have no respect for YOUR time - set aside an hour + after scheduled appointment time - just to get into a room

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Dr. Lipton is an incredible doctor! Although the wait time during appointments is sometimes a little longer than one might like, he spends plenty of time with each and every patient. Dr. Lipton makes sure that procedures are fully explained and all questions are answered. He truly cares about the welfare of his patients! There is no other doctor that I would want to see for my knee issues! Dr. Lipton rocks!!!!!

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Love Dr. Lipton, my knees and my foot feel better than they have in 2 years...knees are fantastic