Dr. Glenn D Littenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn D Littenberg?

Dr. G. Littenberg is very patient, humor and professional excellent doctor, he understand his patient very well, I am very lucky to have him.

I was having erratic bowl movements and was concerned because of my previous colon problems. I turned in a bowel sample. When Dr. Litttenberg got the results he called me to relate the fact that everything was fine. He also went over my prescription list and the OTC supplements and said everything was okay. I was very pleased with the visit because I got answers to everything that was bothering me .

sight seeing along the Hersey Highway

The only uncomfortable part of this procedure is thinking about it. Of course there is the purging the night before, but you get through it. Just keep the previous meal light, no Coney Island hot dog contests. You will be wheeled in to a 6 or 8 bed "Factory" and sedated to ease you through your journey. I enjoyed watching the video from the camera (how often do you get to go there?) Dr. Littenberg is a master operator, he and his team will have you back on the street in no time at all looking for the nearest Carl's Junior. When he tells you on the follow- up, "see you in ten years" you'll have a post-operative high that will last throughout the day.

Top Doctor

I have been getting annual physicals and gastro checkups with Dr Littenberg for over 10 years. Even after retiring and moving to Orange County from Pasadena, I won't change doctors. Exceptional drs are hard to find. I highly recommend him and so does my husband.

Dr. Glenn D Littenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.