Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Mccrory
Dr. Glenn Mccrory, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flowood, MS. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mccrory is affiliated with River Oaks Hospital, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital and Woman's Hospital at River Oaks. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Mccrory has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 60
The BEST DOCTOR in the world when it comes to caring about not only his patient but the patients family as well. He delivered my four beautiful boys and helped me thru some of the toughest times in my life. When my first child was about to be born he was going off call hours before it was time to deliver. He knew how scared I was, he stayed there at my side and delivered my baby... He should have been home sleeping since he had been on call for so long... But he stayed out of the kindness of his heart. There aren't many doctors more less people that would do that. A great doctor, a great man, a great friend.
Dr. McCrory has been my doctor since I was 18. I was referred to him by a friend, now my sister and I both see him and I have several friends who see him as well. My entire pregnancy, I was comfortable and knew that I could trust my doctor. He has always been patient with any question that my husband or I had, always has a smile on his face, and always greets me with a hug (how many people can say that about their doctor?) I've never been rushed out of his office, and all of his nurses and other staff are great. He treats me as if I am his only patient, although he has many many more. I have a lot of respect for him as a doctor and a person. Even though I already used him as a doctor before, he made me like him even more as a doctor and friend when he told me that he and his wife had been praying about my pregnancy (we were at 39 weeks with no dilation or thinning) I refer EVERYONE I know who is pregnant or needs a OB/GYN to Dr. McCrory!
Dr. Mccrory is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
River Oaks Hospital
Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Woman's Hospital at River Oaks
St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Central Mississippi Medical Center
16 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Lsu Health Sciences
Locations & Directions1050 River Oaks Dr, Flowood, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn Mccrory in this video.
Dr. Glenn Mccrory is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.