Dr. Glenn S Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn S Parker?

Dr Parker is the best

Just Wonderful!

I was very pleased with my care. Dr. Parker was kind and caring. His staff was very pleasant. He performed my surgery thoroughly and brilliantly and spared me having to undergo chemotherapy. I would recommend him to anyone.

I was very pleased with my care from Dr. Parker and the entire staff at that office

Awesome Doctor! Excellent bedside manner!

Kind, Patient, Skilled Physician

Dr. Parker and his nursing staff were incredibly kind and patient with all questions, clearly informed me of my treatment options, and talked me step by step through a concerning, in-office, surgical procedure for a first-time patient of this specialty. They were also very accommodating with phoned in questions I had after leaving the office. He is a skilled physician with an excellent bedside manner, inspiring both confidence and open communication.

Doesn't sound like the same doctor I saw

I saw Dr. Parker 14 years ago but he didn't want to treat me because I had no insurance, even tho I qualified for charity care to cover my hospital bill. He told me if I used charity care he wouldn't get his full fee. He tried to talk me into a payment plan with him but I was having trouble buying enough food to feed my kids let alone pay for extensive anal surgery. I never heard from him again until I called his office. He then told me over the phone that I was not a good candidate for surgery, the risks outweighed the potential benefits, but then he wrote in his records that I had decided not to have the surgery. He sounds like he may have learned a lot since then. I'm still suffering with the same condition I had then but I'm happy for others that he seems to be more compassionate now and less greedy.

Dr. Parker saved my life!

After 20 years of suffering from diverticulosis, I needed colon surgery desparately. Thank God my gastrointerologist recommended Dr. Glenn Parker! I am convinced that he and his team saved my life and now I look forward to a new me - pain free. Thank you Dr. Parker, you truly are the best!

Professional, charitable, compassionate and spiritual.

I was being treated for an emergency and Dr. Parker performed emergency surgery on me. I had no private insurance at that time, only Jerseycare, which is quite inadequate and his team does not accept it. He still went ahead and took care of me. I had to go back for more surgery following the first and he again performed major surgery knowing that he would probably not get adequate reimbursement, if any,so that spoke volumes to me about him as a doctor,man and human being.The surgery was quite a few years ago and I still remember his gentle bedside manner and sense of humor. And I thank GOD for his strong code of ethics and his kindness and generosity!

THANKS DR. PARKER!

Seeing Dr. Parker was one of the best experiences I've ever had in medical care. He and his wonderful staff went to extraordinary lengths to schedule me for immediate surgery, and it restored my life. Dr. Parker saved me from the world of awful pain I'd been living with for years. I am eternally grateful to him for his caring and extraordinary expertise. THANK YOU DR. PARKER!

Great Dr. We loved him..........

Excellent!

I've met a lot of surgeons and find that most of them are rather arrogant. Dr. Parker was anything but. I needed treatment for a thrombosed hemorroid and was very nervous. Dr.Parker made me feel so comfortable that I barely remembered what I was there for. He was so friendly and easygoing. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitly go to him for any future surgical needs.

great Dr.

He treated my son for over 5 months for a reoccuring cyst, and he was just wonderful........... I would totally recommend him to anyone!!!

Dr. Glenn S Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakhurst, NJ.