Dr. Glenn B Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn B Perry?

Go elsewhere

Dr. Perry fixed my right knee years ago so when I started having a slight issue with my left knee I went to him. An MRI shows a small tear on my medial meniscus. I decided to have it addressed since i had met my deductible for the year and Dr. Perry said, "don't tell the insurance co. but it will only take 5 minutes to fix". Little did i know that while he was in there he trimmed on my medial meniscus causing an issue greater than my original issue. Worse yet, I let him go back in a second time to try to fix the issue and he made it MUCH worse. I have since went to two other doctors, the first indicated that he would have done the trimming differently and the second said it looks like Dr. Perry removed much more of the medial meniscus that Dr. Perry indicated such that it is causing pressure on my lateral meniscus. The moral of the story, is Dr. Perry has ruined my left knee and it hurts all the time. I wish i had never walked into his office. Look for a doctor who only recommends surgery as a last resort if the issue is minor.

Was a Godsend after my previous Dr.

Dr. Perry was wonderful from the 2nd opinion visit. Him and his staff are great and listen to all your questions and provides an answer that you can understand. He has gotten me through a previous acl surgery with another doctor that thought he was God. Dr. Perry corrected my shoulder back to one I could use and be without almost no pain. He had to fix my other shoulder that the other doctor said was ok. I would refer anyone to him with for any orthopedic needs. I thank him for all he has done for me!!!

Trust him 100%

As an "ex-Jock" I know my body has been through a lot. Dr. Perry has done everything he could, and successfully I might add, with everything he has seen me for including one knee and both shoulders. He has also taken care of my wife (knees) and son (knee). All of it successful..... but it takes not just the skill of Dr. Perry and his staff, it also takes the dedication of the patient to follow and adhere to the care, recovery, and rehab plan. He will guide you to the best outcome possible. This is done with care, empathy, and communication.

Patient for over 30 years

Dr. Perry and the entire team at Perry and Cook Orthopedic are caring, honest and professional. Bedside manner is often a thing of the past but this group remembers you are a human, a patient and not just another dollar sign for the practice. They take their time to explain everything and make sure you understand your problem and what is required for the best results. I personally don't want someone to tell me that I'll be as good as new the next day when in fact, it's going to take time, effort and expertise to make you well again. I've been a patient of Dr. Perry's for over 30 years and he's never let me down.

Shoulder and Knee Surgery

Best results ever in both operations ! Everything was scheduled perfectly and no changes were required . I have not a thing to complain about except I should have gone to see him much sooner. Follow the instructions and PT as required and you will be good as new in no time !

Magic doctor

Dr. Perry is the best. I had rotator cuff surgery in January. He told me to follow his instructions to the letter and I would be playing golf in 5-6 months. He was right. I played 3 rounds over the weekend with zero shoulder pain or constriction. He was interesting and interested. He and his staff are the best, incomparable. I would not consider using another doctor. Thanks, Dr. Perry

Fabulous Doc and wonderful human being. Really puts me at ease and is the utmost professional.

It just doesn't get any better.

Three times Dr Perry has perform surgery on both of my knees, and I cannot say anything but great things about him. When he said it was a simple surgery that is exactly what he meant. I was given pain pills but never took one , I only used Tylenol. as long as Dr. Perry is practicing he's the only one that will ever work on my knees or shoulders.

Outstanding,the best

If you care anything about yourself or a loved one, DO NOT visit this Doctor!!! The first visit with him he acts as if you can trust him, you cant He informed me that my surgery would be 20 minutes and I would be in and out, I didn't leave the nasty, weird facility where he preformed surgery until 8 hours later!! To make a long story short, my shoulder is worse now than it ever was!! He contradicts himself so much it is pathetic! Again save yourself and a loved one!!

Miserable experience! If you book an appointment plan on getting old waiting to see Perry. My dog got better attention at Carolina Veteran Services. Novant sucks!

Best knee Doc

When i moved to Charlotte in the mid 90s, Dr. Perry was recommended by the premier NYC knee doctor. He said Dr. Perry was one of the best in the country. He was right. Dr. Perry has fixed my then 15 year old daughter's soccer torn ACL (she is now a doctor who talks about Perry's inspiration), as well as both my knees and a torn Achilles. Dr. Perry and his staff are top notch.