Dr. Glenn B Pfeffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn B Pfeffer?

the best of the best

WOW, what an amazing year our family has had post surgery with Dr Pfeffer. I have had so many great things to say about the man and talented Dr Glenn Pfeffer. Our entire family feels like we owe our lifestyle, our livelihood and future completely to him. First a little background...surgery like this is a life altering event...choose wisely! As if your LIFE depends on it, because it does. Years ago, I thought I had done great research for my husbands elbow and we went with a surgeon in Newport Beach...supposedly the best in his field and he destroyed my husbands arm. He was rude, abrasive, dismissive and had a monster ego. My husband got a raging infection with streaks running to his lymph nodes and he refused to acknowledge it...our hometown hospital had to treat it. Follow ups were a joke and we were discarded the minute insurance payment was final. My husbands arm went from frying pan into the fire. To this day every surgeon tells us that its now too far gone and the surgery compounded all of our issues. At least with his arm, we have all learned to work around the limitations, but with an entire foot rebuild we had ZERO room for error or accepting less than the most excellent surgeon there is. Forward to the foot: a few years ago on a NYC vacation, walking 20 miles a day, my husbands congenital out-turned flat foot suddenly collapsed ...tearing thru the main ligament. When we realized the severity of the operation , fear was through the roof. Every doctor lacked confidence, or was over confident and removed, like somehow, our outcome was going to be what it was... we needed to accept that life would be different now. Oh my God no. and then.... DR PFEFFER!!! We love this guy. Our mad scientist genius!! He gave us hope, infused us with confidence, and made us feel GENUINELY cared for. My husband is a paramedic in San Diego and is on his feet 24/7 and also always at the gym. Dr. Pfeffer took one look at my husband and said, "This man is an athlete, and I WILL make him whole...we wont accept any less!" Are you kidding me?! Dr P had all scans done that day and explained in great detail everything wrong with the foot and essentially he would need to rebuild with cadaver bone, save damaged muscle by doing a gastrocneuius recession and tendon transfer, and column lengthening w/ possible screws... now, we should have been freaking out, but he instilled his contagious explosive excitement in my husband and I both. Dr Pfeffer LOVES his job and he LOVES his abilities and LOVES a challenge..this man is a badass. Surgery...... then postop. Dr P. showed up after surgery asap and filled me in on my husbands progress. Every follow up in office was unrushed and detailed, like he was meeting old high school friends... we LOVED seeing him and the confidence he instilled during a difficult healing process. He talked to us in time lines of expectations that were ridiculously accurate. When we worried about pain or swelling or nerves....he was so cavalier and knowledgeable, I swore he was just trying to push off the fact we might have to live with the issues and in time we will eventually accept it. Nope. Like clockwork, his time windows would come up and just like he said...nerve pain stopped...then aches...and the swelling too....at 10 months my husband was 95% Dr Pfeffer gave my husband his future , he gave ME my husband... and my sons his whole dad. My husband was back at work on his feet at 9 months post op. We are back on our family vacations...my husband heaves me up in the air and carries me around again, he races his 15 year old son, and we all owe it to one amazing surgeon. THANK YOU Dr Glenn Pfeffer for sharing your genius with the world and changing so many lives. Your love of your career , drive to be the best and to never give up shows and has made you THE leader in your field. We speak of you often Dr Pfeffer, and with great respect.

Game changer

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Pfeffer. Also had full confidence in my healing process because of him. I loved that they check on me every day.

Great Care

I live in Riverside County about 75 miles from Cedars & would not think of going to another dr. other than Glenn Pfeffer. With traffic, getting to the office &/or the Hospital at any time of the day is at least 2 + hrs. drive (one way). In busy times with is most of the time the drive will take 3+ ea. one way.

Special

Very professional and friendly

Excellent Doctor!

My experience with Dr. Pfeffer was excellent. He was highly recommended and did not disappoint. Top notch MD, Cedars is lucky to have him.

Explained everything in detail for all questions asked, takes his time, never rushed and does not try to push anything on you and has a great sense of humor.

Dr. Pfeffer and and his staff are top notch. I felt confident in his work and appreciate all the time and energy he puts into each patient. I had a very serious ankle operation and felt he was the doctor to perform it. Follow-up is also great with him.

Great Orthopedic Surgeon

I could barely walk when I found Dr. Pfeffer. I had three surgeries on my foot previously before seeing him, and was told by two other Ortho Dr's they wouldn't even try to operate on my foot because it was such a complicated procedure. Dr. Pfeffer told me he was certain he could do it with good results. So now it has been a year since he operated on my foot. Three different casts, and six pins later. I am walking with hardly any pain. I know that if I wouldn't have found Dr.Pfeffer I would be disabled by now. He really is the best!

Superb Physician

Dr Pfeffer is an extraordinary physician. His commitment to my care has been the best I have ever experienced. I had a very difficult orthopedic problem, that caused me to be admitted to the hospital. Dr Pfeffer literally got me back on my feet in no time. In addition to his obvious competence, Dr Pfeffer showed me compassion that I have never come across in a doctor before. He's extremely experienced, and has seen and done everything. My confidence in him has never wavered. This is clearly a guy you can trust.

Brilliant surgeon. Two ankle surgeries to remove os trigonum and all went exactly as described. Strongly recomment this doctor!

Excellent Experience

Dr. Pfeffer did what no other doctor I'd seen could do: Properly diagnose an osteochondral lesion in my right ankle. His ensuing surgery to repair it went wonderfully, and I am now as active as I ever was, and without the piercing pain I had been experiencing. I am indebted to him for this betterment of my physical condition, and highly recommend him for your foot/ankle needs.

accurate diagnosis and conservative

i had a very positive experience with dr. pfeffer. he instantly gave me an accurate diagnosis which meant that surgery was a great option. i had been to two other top surgeons (and many, many internists) who misdiagnosed the situation, leading me to think surgery was a last resort. this left me living in a lot of pain with no clear course of action. dr pfeffer performed surgery and now i am pain free - it is like a miracle. i have a lot of confidence in him in surgery and diagnosis. i also think that he does not perform surgery unless it is necessary. i have two friends who saw him and were happy at how conservatively he treated them.

Dr. Glenn B Pfeffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.