Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn H Rayos
Dr. Glenn H Rayos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Rayos is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Rayos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn H Rayos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
Dr. Glenn H Rayos has the following 12 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
Dr. Glenn H Rayos has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr,Rayos secretary Elizabeth was the most unprofessional and rude person that i have dealt with in a long time...She should not be working with the public or patients for that matter...My Thought is you are only as good as the staff that is working for you, therefore not very good and my diagnosis was wrong...do not go here!
Dr. Rayos had me waiting for barely five minutes, not only that but he saved my life<3 i love him... to me he is a hero!! He is the BEST doctor I have ever gone to! He is the number 1 cardiologist! Without him i wouldn't even be here! thank you Dr. Rayos!! I suggest you all go to him because he is spectacular!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rayos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Glenn H Rayos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDaytona Heart Group, 695 N Clyde Morris Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn H Rayos in this video.
Dr. Glenn H Rayos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.