Dr. Glenn H Rayos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn H Rayos?

Great Doctor

I have been with Dr Rayos since I came to Florida 11 years ago,and have found him to be totally awesome in all categories and can't understand any negative comments from anyone

Staff was rude!

Dr,Rayos secretary Elizabeth was the most unprofessional and rude person that i have dealt with in a long time...She should not be working with the public or patients for that matter...My Thought is you are only as good as the staff that is working for you, therefore not very good and my diagnosis was wrong...do not go here!

I have seen many many doctors in the past. Dr. Rayos is by far the most compassionate, friendly, caring doctor I've had. He also did a very complex stent procedure on me that saved my life.

I LOVE THIS GUY!

Dr. Rayos had me waiting for barely five minutes, not only that but he saved my life<3 i love him... to me he is a hero!! He is the BEST doctor I have ever gone to! He is the number 1 cardiologist! Without him i wouldn't even be here! thank you Dr. Rayos!! I suggest you all go to him because he is spectacular!

WOW

This Dr. Was AMAZING !! Very professional

Great Doctor

If you have a heart porblem, you want this guy to be your doctor.

Staff courteous, including physician.After considerable wait, spent most of time speaking with nurse practioner. She conferred with physician.Physician spent barely 15 minutes with me.Obviously the nurse practioner called the shots and made the decisions that the physican simply passed on.No sense of caring. Despite the extreme seriousness of my heart condition, an appointment was set for 6 months in future.Patient cannot ask for a sooner or even a appointment without the permission of the physician.Clearly, process is more important in this medical bureaucracy than the patients. They seem to come last.

Dr. Glenn H Rayos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.