Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
1100 Tunnel Rd
Asheville, NC 28805
Book Online Now
Glenn R Rechtine has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Glenn R Rechtine - Posted on April 22nd, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Glenn R Rechtine Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Glenn R Rechtine's office for more information.
1100 Tunnel Rd Asheville, NC 28805
More about Glenn R Rechtine
Dr. Rechtine has over 25 years of experience specializing in all aspects of spine care from outpatient surgery to complex spine reconstructions. Dr. Rechtine is careful to explore non-surgical care before suggesting surgical solutions. He has a national reputation for spine trauma, spinal cord injury, and degenerative conditions involving the cervical and lumbar spine. Dr. Rechtine earned his medical degree from the University of South Florida and served as an Orthopaedic Resident at the Naval Regional Medical Center and a Spine Surgery Fellow at Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Rechtine has been active with spine research throughout his career and has published nearly 90 medical journal articles and book chapters. He is a member of all the major national and international spine societies and has held leadership positions in several. He is certified as an orthopaedic surgeon by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a Professor in URMC's Department of Orthopaedics.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Glenn R Rechtine in Asheville, NC, in this video.
Glenn R Rechtine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Asheville, NC.