Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn T Reynolds
Dr. Glenn T Reynolds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, MT, with other offices in Manhattan, KS and Great Falls, MT . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn T Reynolds has 3 locations
1101 26th St S # 5
Great Falls, MT 59405
1101 26th St S Fl 5
Great Falls, MT 59405
Book Online Now
Dr. Glenn T Reynolds has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Glenn T Reynolds has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
Showing 4 of 4
Rude and disrespectful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn T Reynolds - Posted on July 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn T Reynolds - Posted on November 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn T Reynolds - Posted on November 22nd, 2013
dr reynolds saw me after an other doc told me there was nothing wrong with my heart. he got me to the V A hospital in seattle were they said my condition did not meet criteria for surgery and sent me home. dr reynold got in contact with the V A both in seattle and alaska and they finally agreed with him and i had heart surgery at university of washington medical center. if it wasnt for him i would not be here today. h
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glenn T Reynolds - Posted on July 31st, 2010
Under Reynolds' care, my mom was left with a catheter in her leg for two days, then another catheter was inserted in the other leg in order for a stent to be placed. Then, she was left for the night nurse to take the two catheters out. It took 3 hours to get them out. She almost bled to death. The nursing staff tried to cover up the incident, my mom ended up in intensive care and had to receive a blood transfusion. I feel he is a dangerous person. He never was available for follow up on my mom and I feel that he avoided her. This incident really shook my confidence in the AZ Heart Institute. I would never refer anyone to Dr. Reynolds or either of the Sun City hospitals.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Glenn T Reynolds Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Glenn T Reynolds is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.