Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Reynolds
Dr. Glenn Reynolds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, MT, with another office in Palm Springs, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reynolds is affiliated with West Valley Hospital Medical Center, Magic Valley Regional Medical Center and Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Reynolds has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
dr reynolds saw me after an other doc told me there was nothing wrong with my heart. he got me to the V A hospital in seattle were they said my condition did not meet criteria for surgery and sent me home. dr reynold got in contact with the V A both in seattle and alaska and they finally agreed with him and i had heart surgery at university of washington medical center. if it wasnt for him i would not be here today. h
Under Reynolds' care, my mom was left with a catheter in her leg for two days, then another catheter was inserted in the other leg in order for a stent to be placed. Then, she was left for the night nurse to take the two catheters out. It took 3 hours to get them out. She almost bled to death. The nursing staff tried to cover up the incident, my mom ended up in intensive care and had to receive a blood transfusion. I feel he is a dangerous person. He never was available for follow up on my mom and I feel that he avoided her. This incident really shook my confidence in the AZ Heart Institute. I would never refer anyone to Dr. Reynolds or either of the Sun City hospitals.
Dr. Reynolds is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az
Arizona Heart Hospital
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
30 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Glenn Reynolds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Glenn Reynolds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.