3.8

Rude and disrespectful

Had a brutal experience with Dr. Reynolds, brutal. I will not ever allow myself to be in the same room with this man ever again.

Dr. Reynolds is a direct Dr. This what needs to be done, this how we are going to do it and this is what you as my patient need to do. I like that personality in anyone. Dr Reynolds, thank you! You are more than my Doctor, you are a hero to many.

dr reynolds saw me after an other doc told me there was nothing wrong with my heart. he got me to the V A hospital in seattle were they said my condition did not meet criteria for surgery and sent me home. dr reynold got in contact with the V A both in seattle and alaska and they finally agreed with him and i had heart surgery at university of washington medical center. if it wasnt for him i would not be here today. h

Still Upset

Under Reynolds' care, my mom was left with a catheter in her leg for two days, then another catheter was inserted in the other leg in order for a stent to be placed. Then, she was left for the night nurse to take the two catheters out. It took 3 hours to get them out. She almost bled to death. The nursing staff tried to cover up the incident, my mom ended up in intensive care and had to receive a blood transfusion. I feel he is a dangerous person. He never was available for follow up on my mom and I feel that he avoided her. This incident really shook my confidence in the AZ Heart Institute. I would never refer anyone to Dr. Reynolds or either of the Sun City hospitals.

Dr. Glenn Reynolds is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manhattan, KS.