Dr. Glenn A Ridder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn A Ridder?

You can talk to Dr. Ridder about anything and never feel uncomfortable, using your own lingo....

Ask questions, no problem. He doesn't push medications but wants to find the problem and fix. He also likes to laugh, which I love about him. He does not talk over your head, and if you're not sure about his answer, JUST ASK to rephrase. The question below about time....I really don't have any idea.

saved my life

I thank GOD Dr ridder has been a loyal understandin g dr.who has allowed me to come to him with dignity and he has gone so many times the xtra mile to make sure I am comfertable.iv been to many drs who never cared for my mind body and spirit.he deserves to be honored and respected.I trust his care and wisdom.I'm betting my lifeandin his care.

Patient

Dr ridder Is the best doctor I have ever had since I moved up here in 2004 He is carrying a great listener and very very educational I could never ever go to another doctor Dr Ritter always be my doctor

Dr. Glenn A Ridder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.