Dr. Glenn M Rosett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn M Rosett?

Have a great deal of confidence in him

I have been with Dr. Rosett about 30 yrs. I have complete confidence in him. He always provides excellent care and advice.

Staff very unprofessional

I called to ask if he accepted my insurance. Staff member confirmed. When I arrived for my appointment they wanted me to sign a paper saying I would pay costs since he was not in my plan. He dropped out after I called but before my appt date and no one had courtesy to call to tell me.

He's been my Doctor for 5 Years He's the best. No nonsense, caring and informative

Dr Rosett is a very caring and understanding doctor. He takes the time to explain everything to you and is genuinely caring.

I have great confidence and respect for Dr. Roset after many years of his care.

Long Time Patient

Dr. Rosett is a calming influence. He does not panic and therefore,he eases any fears you may have had going in. I had experience with him when my wife was dying of cancer in 2008. He encouraged her and our family. He looks out for the expenses of treatment too. Love the guy!!

Thumbs up for Dr. Rosett!

Dr. Rosett is a doctor who truly cares. He is willing to spend time with his patients and not just brush them off. He reviews preventitve care and does not hesitate to order tests that he feels are necessary in order to give a correct diagnosis. He is willing to make phone calls if need be for a patient to get treated by specialist promptly and also with insurance companies to have certain treatment plans authorized. His memory and intelligence and natural caring doctoring ability are a combination that make him an incredible physician. I couldn't imagine having another doctor as my own physician. My family and friends are all patients of his now. I feel safe and comfortable knowing Dr. Rosett is there to treat me.

Dr. Glenn M Rosett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nesconset, NY.