Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Glenn S Chapman III has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
Dr. Glenn S Chapman III has the following 8 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Shoulder Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Joint Diseases
- Alternative Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Spinal Injections
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Glenn S Chapman III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 61
Previous back doctor reccommended immedaite back surgery. I found Dr Chapman through internet research and decided to visit. Fast forward almost a year now, no back surgery and Im back at the gym 6-7 times a week. I cant say enough positive feedback about Dr. Chapman and his staff, truly appreciated more than I can express. Thank you!! -Issiah
Visited Dr. Chapman with chronic back pain which I have dealt with for at least 4 years Tried Pain managerment, therapy and finally went to him and he was able to pinpoint my problem and suggested I try something he recommends and after two week I felt a big difference. I felt my back loosened up and was able to sleep and turnover without pain...I highly recommend Dr. Chapman and hope he can help you
I have followed Dr. Chapman from before he opened his own practice. We meet when he was with a different practice. I found that working with Dr. Chapman has changed my life. We developed a good rapport, so I followed him to his new practice. I never have to explain in detail what issues I have when I see the Dr because he remembers the situation. He always has great advice and alternative options for my pain situation.
I have experienced excruciating pain for more than 2 years. I've visited several doctors and hospitals and urgent care when the pain has been unbearable. I've also had physical therapy. Nothing helped or worked. 1 visit to Dr. Chapman and I've been pain free for the past 2 weeks for the first time in over 2 years. He was very attentive, caring, gentle and comforting. His hands are magical instruments. I am so grateful for a Dr. that genuinely cares and focused on the source of my pain and not a pill pusher. I can't thank him enough for helping me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Glenn S Chapman III accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsGlenn S Chapman Iii Do, 4600 N Ocean Blvd Ste 101, Boynton Beach, FL
Dr. Glenn S Chapman III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.