Have you seen Dr. Glenn S Chapman III?

Saved me from back surgery

Previous back doctor reccommended immedaite back surgery. I found Dr Chapman through internet research and decided to visit. Fast forward almost a year now, no back surgery and Im back at the gym 6-7 times a week. I cant say enough positive feedback about Dr. Chapman and his staff, truly appreciated more than I can express. Thank you!! -Issiah

relief

Visited Dr. Chapman with chronic back pain which I have dealt with for at least 4 years Tried Pain managerment, therapy and finally went to him and he was able to pinpoint my problem and suggested I try something he recommends and after two week I felt a big difference. I felt my back loosened up and was able to sleep and turnover without pain...I highly recommend Dr. Chapman and hope he can help you

Excellent Doctor

I have followed Dr. Chapman from before he opened his own practice. We meet when he was with a different practice. I found that working with Dr. Chapman has changed my life. We developed a good rapport, so I followed him to his new practice. I never have to explain in detail what issues I have when I see the Dr because he remembers the situation. He always has great advice and alternative options for my pain situation.

AMAZING AND CARING DOCTOR

I have experienced excruciating pain for more than 2 years. I've visited several doctors and hospitals and urgent care when the pain has been unbearable. I've also had physical therapy. Nothing helped or worked. 1 visit to Dr. Chapman and I've been pain free for the past 2 weeks for the first time in over 2 years. He was very attentive, caring, gentle and comforting. His hands are magical instruments. I am so grateful for a Dr. that genuinely cares and focused on the source of my pain and not a pill pusher. I can't thank him enough for helping me.

one of the best Doctors I ever visited

Dr. Glenn Chapman III - GREAT DOCTOR and STAFF

I was in pain daily 24 hrs. a day. Taking 8-10 Advil per day. Dr. Chapman read my medical records from the previous orthopedic doctors, chiropractor, MRI and X-ray. My 1st visit he said my condition was severe, but he was going to fix me. I walked out of his office that day pain free. I absolutely LOVE this doctor and his wonderful staff.

I have immense gratitude for Dr. Chapman. Having been to several doctors recently, he was a much needed, refreshing change. This doctor is physically, right then & there, helping your body to heal. Yes please! My chronic burping, reflux, and stomach pains stopped after 1 visit. Where has Osteopathic Medicine been all my life? I didn't know what to expect but truthfully I didn't expect this. I'm ecstatic, floored, and incredibly grateful. Bonus: the office is immaculate and the music is perfection!

June

Dr. Chapman helped me return to the functioning person that I used to be. My Back journey has been tough, but Dr. Chapman was the answer to prayers! The staff was so friendly and made me feel very much at ease. Thanks to all in Dr. Chapman's office, and of course Dr. Chapman.

CEO

Incorrect diagnosis, did not give information on MRI that my primary obtained and rushed me to a specialist. Gave multiple unnecessary injections.

Dr. Chapman got me better after getting out of the hospital with a walker nurses, and physical therapy 3 times a week and percoset twice a day for pain. When I could not take the pain anymore I contacted Dr. Chapman who helped me before and was told to come right in to the office. In just one day I was almost pain free and no more walker and no more pain pills. He is great at what he does. God bless him

One Problem

After years of seeing Glenn I have a problem. Too long to go into here so will discuss with him on next visit

Mrs.

Dr. said he could help me. After a second visit when I questioned him the doctor became very angry and argued with me. His demeanor towards a patient was most unprofessional.

Dr. Glenn S Chapman III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.

Dr. Glenn S Chapman III Is this you?