Dr. Glenn Hammer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Hammer?

Avoid him a

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr Hammer is a rude evil nasty man. I wish I could give him zero stars. He does not possess a bedside manner or a lick of compassion. Do yourself a favor and avoid him at all costs!

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on March 23rd, 2014

Dr Hammer is by far the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. He answered each question i asked as if I was some sort of idiot who was challenging his authority. If you want to have an actual conversation about your treatment, find someone else. Run don't walk to a different doctor, this guy is clueless when it comes to human decency.

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

I would NEVER use this dr again. He has no bedside manner, does not return phone calls and was incorrect in his diagnosis. He was arrogant, yet wrong- the worst kind of dr.

One of the best

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Don't believe the negative rating for this doctor. I was referred by my doctor. He spend almost an hour reviewing my old records. Worth waiting for! The only negative is he did not take my insurance. But definitely worth it! Thanks you Dr. Hammer!!

The Best!!

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Dr Hammer is a "doctor's doctor". The finest doctors send him their patients for whom a diagnosis cannot be found. I know because I was sent to him two years ago when I was quite ill. After tests, scans etc. no one knew what was wrong. Dr Hammer could not have been more caring or attentive. He is still my doctor and I feel great!

The Worst "Doctor"

Posted on November 8th, 2009

Stay away from this moron at all cost. The only thing worse than his ability is his atrocious manner and utter lack of care. I would call him a "quack" but that would be insulting to "quacks." He should not be allowed to deal with people at all, let alone to treat them. STAY AWAY!!

Posted on May 8th, 2017