Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn D Sakamoto
Dr. Glenn D Sakamoto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, CO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Sakamoto is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Sakamoto has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn D Sakamoto has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Glenn D Sakamoto has the following 12 expertise
- Rectal Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
Dr. Glenn D Sakamoto has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Glenn D Sakamoto is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Sakamoto was crude and quick. He rushed me to the counter to schedule a surgery in spite of it being unnecessary and despite my misgivings; I felt like I was buying a car. I went ahead and signed up for the surgery, noticing a prominent sign that warned of a $200 fee for any surgeries cancelled less than 72 hrs. Now I know that when you see a sign like that, it means other people thought better of decisions they were rushed into. My surgery, for a skin tab, took my whole day. I was required to be there at least 2 hrs before the surgery was even scheduled. When I awoke, Sakamoto simply walked by my bed with all his belongings in hand, paused 3 feet away from the foot of my bed, and sad it went well, then apparently left for the day. The next day I felt like I had been sodomized, which made me feel like he had treated me roughly. I developed a fissure. When I went back and told him I had pain, he didn't even look, but felt with his finger, spent less than 5 minutes with me, and called over his shoulder as he left, "Hang in there". I have since seen another surgeon who was the absolute opposite, and has the reviews to show it. Unless I decide to have another surgery, I will now have to deal with moderate pain from a fissure for the rest of my life. I wish I had not simply gone by the recommendation of my PC, but had looked at reviews. I see now that others have also had bad experiences with this man. I wish I had paid the $200 and skipped the surgery that I didn't want.
Dr. Sakamoto is wonderful. Good doctor.
The man is hands-down the most insensitive person I have ever delt with. Said very hurtful things about a very delicate and traumatic situation (which was unnecessary to talk about to begin with) and said it with a smile on his psychopathic face. He described the procedure in such a crude and insensitive way, one would think he was describing how he was going to filet his fish for dinner. Disgusting experience.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Sakamoto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Glenn D Sakamoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgone Medical Group PC, 401 W Hampden Pl Ste 230, Englewood, CO
Dr. Glenn D Sakamoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.