Dr. Glenn Sakamoto Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Sakamoto?

Worst medical experience I have ever had, turned a minor problem into a major one

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr Sakamoto was crude and quick. He rushed me to the counter to schedule a surgery in spite of it being unnecessary and despite my misgivings; I felt like I was buying a car. I went ahead and signed up for the surgery, noticing a prominent sign that warned of a $200 fee for any surgeries cancelled less than 72 hrs. Now I know that when you see a sign like that, it means other people thought better of decisions they were rushed into. My surgery, for a skin tab, took my whole day. I was required to be there at least 2 hrs before the surgery was even scheduled. When I awoke, Sakamoto simply walked by my bed with all his belongings in hand, paused 3 feet away from the foot of my bed, and sad it went well, then apparently left for the day. The next day I felt like I had been sodomized, which made me feel like he had treated me roughly. I developed a fissure. When I went back and told him I had pain, he didn't even look, but felt with his finger, spent less than 5 minutes with me, and called over his shoulder as he left, "Hang in there". I have since seen another surgeon who was the absolute opposite, and has the reviews to show it. Unless I decide to have another surgery, I will now have to deal with moderate pain from a fissure for the rest of my life. I wish I had not simply gone by the recommendation of my PC, but had looked at reviews. I see now that others have also had bad experiences with this man. I wish I had paid the $200 and skipped the surgery that I didn't want.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sakamoto is wonderful. Good doctor.

Mr. Diva Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on April 12th, 2014

The man is hands-down the most insensitive person I have ever delt with. Said very hurtful things about a very delicate and traumatic situation (which was unnecessary to talk about to begin with) and said it with a smile on his psychopathic face. He described the procedure in such a crude and insensitive way, one would think he was describing how he was going to filet his fish for dinner. Disgusting experience.

Very Excellent And Caring Phycian

Posted on September 21st, 2012

I found Dr. Skamoto to be very knowledgable and very caring, a well as very kind and easy to talk to. I am very satisfied with Dr. Sakamoto and I am pleased with his staff.

The Best

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Dr Sakamoto has a great patient/doctor bedside style, could be a standup comic which is great in this field. Provides options and advice and has provided true relief to my issues. The best.

Posted on November 1st, 2016