Dr. Glenn M Seliger Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn M Seliger?

Absolute worst Doc

The worst of the worst. He doesnt care about his patients. Forces you to wait for appontmints to renew scripts. My script ran out 3 weeks ago and i have to wait another 2 to see him. Skip on this guy, I'm going to another doc.

After suffering a stroke and undergoing bypass surgery at Englewood Hospital, I spent 2 months at Helen Hayes under this doctor's care. The only time he visited was when I was asleep. The only personal contact with him was if I wrote him a note and left it on my bed. My children had me transferred to Brentwood in Norwood, NJ where I saw a doctor, nurse, or therapist every day during times that I was awake. Under Seliger's care I never saw a cardiologist, filled up with fluid and had to return to Englewood to have a liter and a half removed from my lungs.

Dr. Glenn M Seliger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Haverstraw, NY.