Dr. Glenn Sherman Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Sherman?

awful

Posted on October 19th, 2017

do not go there. worst ob/gyn experience i have ever had.

WARNING

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Horribly unprofessional doctor. I could not get in touch with him while trying to refill a prescription because one of his receptionists (Jacquelyn) was very rude on the phone and hung up on me. All I had to do was ask him a question but the office staff wasn't having it. I called back and after I told her my name again, she immediately put me on hold and kept me on hold for 10 minutes before I gave up. (We can assume she had no intention of taking me off hold) After I called multiple times from different phones so the office wouldn't recognize me I finally got in touch with the Doctor because I refused to tell Jacquelyn my name and they didn't know who I was before putting me on the phone with the doc. When I got on the phone he basically told me not to call when he's s seeing patients and that the office staff would help me (even after explaining everything I had just gone through with Jacquelyn the receptionist). Basically a great doctor if you don't want to know your actual diagnoses, you don't have any questions about your condition ever, you don't mind talking to extremely rude people just to get an appointment or ask a question and you don't mind being belittled by "medical professionals"

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Glad I switched doctors to Dr. Sherman, GREAT exam, very through, takes his time, no rush, & explains everything. Definitly going back, his staff is very nice and helpful too!!!

DO NOT GO!

Posted on July 20th, 2013

I went to this guy when i was pregnant and was very foward with him that i wanted to be checked by the doctor that would be delivering...he told me all the way up to my last checkup before my due date that he was not going to be able to make it. I found out later that he was not allowed to deliver in newton hospital anymore due to unknown reasons..i was told by one person he was forcing c-sections to make more money. He makes you very uncomfortable and lies to you. NOT something you want to deal with. I was forced at the last moment to find a new gyno which isnt east because most wont accept you that late into a pregnancy. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! VERY STRESSFUL EXPERIENCE.

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Sherman and his staff make me feel very comfortable and they are informative as well. Any questions I ask are always answered and he is prompt and reliable. Even if I move he will still be my OB/GYN .

Happy with my experience

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Sherman for a while and have been very happy with his care. He is kind and very professional. I found that he is very thorough in his care and answered my concerns in a way I could understand. He returned my calls within a reasonable amount of time, and updated me on lab results as he received them. I would recommend him to others.

Extremely pleased patient

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Sherman was extremely passionate, thoughtful and kind. His office was cheery and went out of their way to accommodate my schedule, insurance needs and medical issues.

patient

Posted on May 6th, 2013

excellent physician, caring, thorough and very nice office staff.. returned my calls immediately and saw me at my convenience.

not happy at all

Posted on July 13th, 2012

i had a very uneasy feeling about this doctor from my first i continued to see him against my better judgement.towards the end of my pregnancy he informed me he would not be delivering my baby.he told me he was cutting back his hours but i found out he is not allowed to deliver at newton hospital anymore because of an investigation going on.from what i understood some of the nursed noticed some unethical things.this was back in nov of 2011 dont know if it was resolved but i was not happy at all with this doctor.

Would not recommend if you value your health

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Bad experience. Dr. Sherman made 3 outright mistakes in my care, blatant misdiagnosis and neglect. I suspected so, saw another doctor who immediately diagnosed and treated me correctly. I would be afraid to recommend this doctor to anyone else. He is a nice man, but an incompetent doctor.

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I was very upset with my care from Dr. Sherman and I don't appreciate being lied to!! He does NOT deliver at Newton hospital... He has lost privileges there, for reason unknown! I was left to find another doctor very close to my delivery because he never bothered to fill me in on that info, even after I had asked him directly.Very unprofessional!! He had me a wreck, when I should have been enjoy the end of my pregnancy I was scrambling and stressed!

Posted on August 1st, 2011

I am having a high risk pregnancy, and lots of concerns. He has never made me wait to speak to him, and has always made sure to ask if i have "any more questions or concerns" before ending our office time. So glad with my decision in doctors!