Dr. Glenn R Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn R Singer?

I was treated unfairly by the billing department. I told them that I was homeless and that I would not be able to pay a copay. They told me that was OK, that they would bill medicare. I just got off the phone with a nasty bill collection agency. I will not go back to this clinic.

From Oscar G. De Pineres: EXCELLENT!

Cannot go now to your appointment since out of town. However, I am under treatment for Lupus with Hidroxicloroquina 200 mg, 80mg Aspirin, and Sleep Apnea (Excellent machine!). I`ll see you next year.

Knowledgeable. Friendly. Straightforward.

After I left another doctor in Boynton Beach for issues at their practice, I made an appointment with Dr. Singer's office in Ft. Lauderdale. His staff was highly attentive and friendly, and Dr. Singer himself was immediately able to diagnose and treat my sleep apnea problem. I have had two appointments with him and am very satisfied with his services.

Rude, demeaning and dismissive

Honestly the worst experience with a physician that I've ever had. He is rude, he lectures, he has no sense of humor, he was dismissive of any questions that I asked, and he would touch and push me around when examining me with no communication of what he was doing. I strongly recommend finding another physician, I was shocked at his poor bedside manner.

Disappointed

Very disappointed in this Dr. Waited an hour and a half, then he was rude and very mean spirited.

I found Dr. Singer after going to two other local pulmonologists who were somewhat dismissive of my symptoms and did not seem interested in digging to find answers. Dr. Singer was interested and very engaged in taking the steps needed to find a diagnosis. He spends time with you. asks lots of questions and you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. The staff is also very helpful and friendly.

best pulmonologist

great doctor, nice staff, and easy to get appointments

Where to start. Dr. Singer saved my life on more than 1 occasion. He is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen!! I love him (as my doctor). He is very professional, yet is funny and easies your problems and questions. He helped to finally stop smoking (40+yrs.) which was a huge problem...thank you so much Dr. Singer.

Dr. Glenn R Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.