Dr. Glenn R Slomin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn R Slomin?

Time for retirement. Lacks compassion for Women!

Excellent

I have been with Dr. Slomin for many years, my wife too .... I would not be exaggerating to say we love him. If something is up they will get you in ... very personal and nice people in the office.

no one in office is on time or willing to get things done in timely manner, staff, is laxidasy , and dr, only spends short time.

Dr Slomin needs to retire. NO Bedside Manner. Only interested in $ Does not listen to the patient and just wants to prescribe medicine. Would not address more than one issue on a visit.

Exceeded our expectations

I switched over to Slomin after previous MD moved, and have been more than satisfied. I have never waited more than just a few minutes, my appointments have all been processed professionally, and his "bedside manner" is compassionate and concerned. He never seems rushed, and takes ample time to express concern, ask questions and address any that I have. In fact, my wife and children have all switched over to him, even though we drive more than 30 miles to come to this office. Very Satisfied!

engineer

Iam very pleased with Dr Slomin as a Dr. I have had a few issues with the office faxing back to Pharmacy after they requested numerous times for a Rx refill but,overall pleased it does get busy in there and if they get me in fast when I need it I can wait on them afterall I called in no appt. Thanks

Many years of excellent care

My wife and I are totally satisfied with the care Dr. Slomin has provided. He's been our primary care physician for more than ten years.

A good Doctor

Staff is a bit tense, but the Dr is great! Have always had to a bit for him but, he takes his time and anwsers all ooncerns once he is with you. Very pragmatic senseable.

Best doctor in town!

My family, including my husband, grown children, and our parents, have been patients of Dr. Slomin for over 10 years. He always takes time to answer our questions and provide the best care. We are grateful to have him!

Long Time Patient

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Slomin for treatment for more than 5 years and he has always provided adequate and proper treatment for both of us. His bedside manner isn't the best but he is very straight forward, gives you the treatment you need and is not afraid to answer any of your questions. Having said that if you are not sure about anything or if you have a question you MUST ask him. He cannot give you an answer about something if he doesn't know what your concerns are.

Wonderful Doctor and staff

I gone to Dr. Slomin for 15 years. He has always provided the best care or never hesitated to refer me to a specialist when the need arose.