Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn A Sulit
Dr. Glenn A Sulit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sulit is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn A Sulit has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Glenn A Sulit has the following 7 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chest Infection
Showing 5 of 15
Without hesitation or afterthought, I would NOT ever recommend this physician or their offices. This physician absolutely DOES NOT understand that he is DEAF to a patients concerns! He DOES NOT listen nor does he EXPLAIN anything to a patient. He is impatient and a know-it-all; the most dangerous of all clinicians in my estimation. The kind that does not CARE AT ALL about the concerns a patient may have. He will not take time to listen to any concerns you may have. Beware! Enough said.
Dr. Andrew Sulit is rude, condescending, uses a harsh tone when speaking and will not listen to you. He interrupted me repeatedly while I was giving him my recent health history. He did not care what I had to say. He only heard a third of my symptoms, history and my recent issues because he interrupted and would ask a completely different question; such as, who is your primary care doctor? It appeared that he was filling out items on the computer and wasn't listening to me what so ever. Then he asked me another question that happened to be the information that I was telling him when he interrupted me. I informed him that I was trying to provide such information when he interrupted me. He ignored me and never gave me eye contact. The third time I told him that he interrupted me he actually responded that I was all over the place and needed to get answers to his questions. It was offensive. I was not all over the place. I was giving him a chronological order of events in my recent health issue. My regular doctor (in his practice) was on vacation and unfortunately I was seen my Dr. Andrew Sulit. He noted in the paperwork that I refused the steroid that he wanted to prescribe when I stated earlier that the steroid did not work for me in recent weeks when it was prescribed. I also found it interesting that he was ready to prescribe something to me without hearing all of my symptoms and
Dr. Sulit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Glenn A Sulit accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBanner Heart Hospital, 6750 E Baywood Ave, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Glenn A Sulit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.