Dr. Glenn Sulit Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Sulit?

Does not listen to patients questions

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Without hesitation or afterthought, I would NOT ever recommend this physician or their offices. This physician absolutely DOES NOT understand that he is DEAF to a patients concerns! He DOES NOT listen nor does he EXPLAIN anything to a patient. He is impatient and a know-it-all; the most dangerous of all clinicians in my estimation. The kind that does not CARE AT ALL about the concerns a patient may have. He will not take time to listen to any concerns you may have. Beware! Enough said.

Rude

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Aloof and can be condescending

Posted on November 13th, 2015

caring about your condition. willing to explore alternatives.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I went to another pulmonologist and I didn't get the time or information that I did at Dr. Sulit's office. He tells you like it is, and doesn't beat around the bush, which is what I want. He doesn't sugarcoat but is informative.

Horrible Bedside Manner and Does NOT Listen

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr. Andrew Sulit is rude, condescending, uses a harsh tone when speaking and will not listen to you. He interrupted me repeatedly while I was giving him my recent health history. He did not care what I had to say. He only heard a third of my symptoms, history and my recent issues because he interrupted and would ask a completely different question; such as, who is your primary care doctor? It appeared that he was filling out items on the computer and wasn't listening to me what so ever. Then he asked me another question that happened to be the information that I was telling him when he interrupted me. I informed him that I was trying to provide such information when he interrupted me. He ignored me and never gave me eye contact. The third time I told him that he interrupted me he actually responded that I was all over the place and needed to get answers to his questions. It was offensive. I was not all over the place. I was giving him a chronological order of events in my recent health issue. My regular doctor (in his practice) was on vacation and unfortunately I was seen my Dr. Andrew Sulit. He noted in the paperwork that I refused the steroid that he wanted to prescribe when I stated earlier that the steroid did not work for me in recent weeks when it was prescribed. I also found it interesting that he was ready to prescribe something to me without hearing all of my symptoms and

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I was very happy with Doctor G. Andrew Sulit. He seems to have me on the right medication for my COPD.

Bad bedside manner to say the least...

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr Sulit may be knowledgable but his bedside manner is atrocious. He is condescending and short. He constantly used the phrase "I already told you" when responding to simple questions that I had. I will never return to this doctor for care.

doctor spends little time with patient

Posted on September 29th, 2013

HIGHLY disappointed and do not recommend to anyone. I'm going elsewhere for better medical care. Doesn't explain diagnosis and walks out during examination

Posted on May 5th, 2016