Dr. Glenn T Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn T Friedman?

Great doctor

I was referred to Dr Friedman after being in the ER. I never heard of him before I met him. I had years of unexplained symptoms and Dr. Friedman was the only doctor to finally realize I had a serious life threatening heart condition and has been treating me ever since. He no longer takes my insurance and I still go (pay out of pocket) because I feel is the best! If I hadn't found him I would still be suffering with all the other wrong diagnoses from other doctors, or worse would already be dead. Excellent bed side manner as well. Very hard to find a doctor like this in any fiend, let alone one as critical as a cardiologist. Highly recommend him to anyone.

Outstanding!

I was referred to Dr. Friedman approximately three years ago. I was send there for a BP issue and was properly diagnosed by him. He is an extremely knowledgeable and personable doctor who cares greatly about my heart and my health. His direction has helped me to not only decrease my BP but to keep me on the road to a healthy heart. Thanks Doc, I'm your patient for life!

Great Doctor!

Dr. Friedman is one of the most personable doctors I have ever been to. Over the years both my husband and I have been treated by him and he actually takes the time to listen to what is going on for us and explain our diagnosis to us. He always follows up with my family members and actually seems to care about our well being. He is very knowledgeable and accurate. I feel very comfortable and would not want to be treated by anyone else.