Dr. Glenn I Weiner Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Glenn I Weiner?

Creepy

He was very unprofessional and felt the need to lift my gown to listen to my heart. Very creepy

Don't waste your time with this Doctor

Don't Waste Your time, Cause he will. Appointments scheduled are never on time, not 15 or twenty minutes late but can be hours. Staff in the office are the worst I have ever come across in the health industry. Don't stress yourself out find someone else

Would not recommend

Dr. Weiner is a very nice man and seems like he is a good doctor, but I would not recommend him to anyone. It was always difficult to get an appointment and he was never on time. I never waited less than 30 minutes and often waited 1 hour or more. When I complained the staff would tell me to just come 30 minutes late or to call before I came to see how late his appointments were running. He would repeat test after test and never give a diagnosis or treatment. I would give up and then return after the blood tests from another doctor would show a high rheumatoid factor, and they would tell me to go and see my rheumatologist. I would go back to see him and the tests would start all over again with no commitment to a diagnosis or treatment from him. I spent several years as his patient with very unsatisfying outcome and plenty of money spent on lab tests.

I have been seeing Dr Weiner for almost 20 years and has done an amazing job in managing my RA. I have been a very challenging patient with many complications and he has always followed thru with the utmost care to ensure that I receive the best care possible. When necessary he has referred me to the best specialists. I highly recommend Dr. Weiner.

This doctor stands out amongst his peers. He is truly a blessing

Not on my recommend list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks have passed since my visit and I can not information from him or his office regarding lab work he ordered. Office says they have it but do not send it and doctor does not answer my calls. He referred ;me to another doctor who wants all previous lab work when I go to his office on Monday and today is Friday and all questions have not been answered.

Great Doc

A very smart and well mannered professional. Took exceptional care and unlike many doctors actually listened to my concerns.