Have you seen Dr. Glenn E Whitted?

Pleasant but condescending

That's it, he seemed pleasant, but was very condescending and acted like if you needed something for pain you just wanted a "buzz". I wonder if he's ever had bone pain?

A wonderful and compassionate doctor.

not a fan when it came to the bill. Was charged for a 45 minute visit, when total time spent with the doctor was less than 8 minutes. Ridiculous! I will not go back to him with fees like this. His staff was not friendly at all

Carpal Tunnel Release

Dr. Whitted has a great bedside manner. And he is very thorough in his explanations. He made me feel really at ease. And in a few months, I will have him do my other hand.

Was able to get appointment the same day after I had injured my knee after calling several other physicians offices and being told I would not be able to be seen for at least 2 weeks. The staff was very friendly on my arrival. He has x-ray in the office which made things convenient and was able to view the x-ray I had done at the ER on the computer also. He was very kind, friendly and engaging. Took his time with my husband and I to explain my condition. I was also able to have my MRI performed next to his office as well. I am scheduled for surgery currently and I feel very confident in the care he will provide. Highly recommend this kind doctor!

Fantastic Orthopedic Doctor

Dr. Whitted has dealt with myself and my 2 sport-oriented teenagers for years. He is very personable and easy to talk to. Dr. Whitted explains things to you can understand them. He is a great surgeon and has very good PA's working with him. The walk-in clinic's on Mon & Fri are something we have used often after my kids have been injured in games.

Dr. Glenn E Whitted is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Toledo, OH.