Dr. Glenn T Yamagata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn T Yamagata?

What an amazing experience!

Dr. Yamagata was incredibly thorough, he explained my procedure in detail, answered all my questions and was polite and extremely accommodating. Definitely the best radiologist I've ever seen, I would definitely reccommend him.

Dr. Yamagata performed a port-a-cath procedure for me at a hospital radiology facility. He provided a complete explanation of the procedure and was extremely helpful and attentive throughout the event. He took the time to provide an update on the procedure to my husband. In my opinion, Dr. Yagagata is one of the best!

Lung Cancer

Dr. Glenn T Yamagata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.