Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenndale Moore
Dr. Glenndale Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Wake County Alcoholism Treatment Center and Holly Hill Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenndale Moore has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Regional Medical Center
Dr. Glenndale Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlenndale Moore Md, 2949 New Bern Ave Ste 112A, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Glenndale Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.