Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Glori M Allen
Dr. Glori M Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Price, UT. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Glori M Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Glori M Allen has the following 4 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 5
Awesome DR.! I was inthe ER yesterday and she was aboslutely wonderful, knowledgeable, acutally listened, communicated well. WOW! Im on the internet today to see if she has a private practice so I could make her my preferred provider. So far it doesn't look like she does, so I'm dissappionted for my own selfish reasons, yet happy with the knoweledge that the people who visit the ER and who will need her the most get her.
29 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Glori M Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsCASTLEVIEW HOSPITAL, 300 N Hospital Dr, Price, UT
Dr. Glori M Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Price, UT.