Dr. Gloria Beim Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gloria Beim?

Posted on March 13th, 2016

She is the best physician I've ever encountered!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

We travel across states to see her; she has been our doctor for over 10 years and is great

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Prior to surgery I felt that Dr. Beim thought I was making up my shoulder pain, but I stayed with her as a surgeon. When I woke from surgery, the thing that was diagnosed wasn't fixed, but other things had been "fixed" ie. removed. I have had chronic post-operative pain for years and my shoulder is worse-off than before surgery. It is unlikely that my shoulder and quality of life will be normal again. Dr. Beim insists that she fixed my shoulder, nothing is wrong, and that any post-op problems are my fault. A friend had a similar experience with this surgeon and felt as if was being blamed for bad medical care. I would not recommend this surgeon to anyone.

Posted on January 15th, 2012

Excellent surgeon, well-respected in community and profession. Accurate diagnosis with desired results after procedure. Very highly recommended.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr. Beim is highly regarded especially in Colorado. She provides world class care which is rare in rural areas. Her qualifications are impeccable and she is a great advocate for her patients. She does not practice the typical "15 minute medicine" that is found in urban practices. The surgery center at her clinic is top notch with staff which she has hand picked.

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Pre-surgery Dr. Beim is excellent. The surgical experience was excellent. Post-surgery Dr. Beim lacks the ability to see any problems or admit that problems may exist. I was told the post-op problems I had were my own doing. The second opinion I received was that poorly placed, overly aggressive hardware was the major contributor to my problems. I would not recommend Dr. Beim.

Posted on August 11th, 2017