Dr. Gloria A Chin Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gloria A Chin?

Don't go near

The PA, Karen operates beyond the scope of her license with the knowledge of Dr. Chin. Dr. Chin provides no consistent and comprehensive plan of care. Dr. Chin is distracted and not prepared for returning patients. Her office billing does not provide bills at the time of service and will charge if you do not pay at the time of visit. This is not right for a patient to have to pay without a bill.

I had hand what was suppose to be minor surgery to remove a nodule that was causing pain in the palm of my hand. I talked with her during surgery prep and asked if I needed to mark the area myself. When I awoke I had an incision all the way across my palm. I went from having complete use of my hand and fingers to a 50% reduction and severe pain all across palm and my index and ring fingers stay swollen and fell like they have been jammed. This woman destroyed my hand. I am very very sorry I ever let this woman touch my hand. She told me no physical therapy would be necessary. At my post follow up she told me I needed to go to physical therapy at least three times a week and it might take at least 10 months before I would be able to use my hand. At this point I am highly doubtful that I will ever have the use of my hand back as it continues to become more disable each day. Don't even think about going to her to even get your dogs toenails clipped.

Really?

Absolute HORRIBLE outcome! Just a nightmare.

DID NOT LIVE UP TO RECOMMENDATION. DID LESS THAN ACCEPTALBE JOB. ALSO, DID NOT ADVISE PATIENT OR PARENT REGARDING MASSAGING AREA OF STITCHES IN FOLLOW-UP, BUT LATER INSISTED THAT SHE DID. FINAL OUTCOME WAS NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED.

Dr. Gloria A Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.