- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gloria J Guzman Perez-Carrillo has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
Dr. Gloria J Guzman Perez-Carrillo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria J Guzman Perez-Carrillo - Posted on June 19th, 2012
I saw Dr. Guzman for a baium swallow and she later read my stomach CT scan. I have limited mobility and she was patient and understanding. She was professional and seemed more thorough than other barium swallows I have had in the past. I would recommend her to friends and family. I saw the CT report and it seemed fine to me. My doctor was happy with both the CT and barium swallow results.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria J Guzman Perez-Carrillo - Posted on August 17th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria J Guzman Perez-Carrillo - Posted on March 23rd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria J Guzman Perez-Carrillo - Posted on February 28th, 2009
11 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
West Virginia University School Medicine
Dr. Gloria J Guzman Perez-Carrillo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDIAMOND CHILDRENS MEDICAL CENTER, 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Gloria J Guzman Perez-Carrillo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.