Dr. Gloria Herrera Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Posted on March 12th, 2013

I have had a great experience with Dr. Herrera; have some issues other doctors swayed away from she was very understanding and did not jump to giving me a fast treatment and out the doo.r Though trying to schedule for an appointment it has been three days and no one has called me back, i have called several times and been put on hold just to be told they will call me back? When? I wonder if the doctor knows of this?

Posted on October 9th, 2012

The nurses are excellent very nice and caring. However upon meeting her for the first time seemed very cold and made me feel dumb, I would not recommend her.

Posted on November 19th, 2014